Get Charter Bus Rental quotes immediately for San Diego Motor Coach, San Diego Mini Bus, San Diego School bus, Tour Bus, Limousines, San Diego Entertainer, San Diego Executive, San Diego Limo Bus, San Diego Double Decker, San Diego Passenger Van and San Diego Public Transportation
You as the esteemed client of the promptbuscharters.com can cater to our bus charting services and we can offer you a multifarious range of vehicles for as many purposes as Corporate or Group Travel, Sightseeing Tour or Professional Sports, Religious Convention or Bachelor/ette Party, or like a Wedding or Convention, and Trade Show, to School Field Trip or Political Campaign
The scenario of the US tourism;
- The travel and tourism industry is one of the largest industries in the United States
- It makes a total contribution of 1.47 trillion U.S. dollars to GDP in 2014
- The industry was forecasted to contribute more than 2.5 trillion U.S. dollars by 2025
- In 2014, President Barak Obama took on a campaign to promote the industry and make the airport entry process easier in order to attract more international visitors
- The campaign focused on increasing international travel spending within the country, creating more jobs for U.S. residents as a result
- There were 75 million non-resident visitors to the United States in 2015, with New York City proving to be the most popular city destination
- Of those visitors, travelers from Canada contributed the most to international travel spending at around 26 billion U.S. dollars. Visitors from China and Mexico also spent generously
However, international travel spending was dwarfed by domestic travel spending – U.S. residents spent 802 billion U.S. dollars traveling their homeland in 2015.
The most popular destination type for U.S. travelers was beach locations in 2015, closely followed by vacations in the center of a city.
In the same year, around nine percent of U.S. travelers cited a cruise as their ideal destination type. Despite this seemingly low share of travelers, the U.S. was the leading source market for cruises in the world in 2014.
In comparison to the second largest cruise source market Germany, the United States had over five times more cruise passengers in that year.