Get Charter Bus Rental quotes immediately for San Diego Motor Coach, San Diego Mini Bus, San Diego School bus, Tour Bus, Limousines, San Diego Entertainer, San Diego Executive, San Diego Limo Bus, San Diego Double Decker, San Diego Passenger Van and San Diego Public Transportation
You as the esteemed client of the promptbuscharters.com can cater to our bus charting services and we can offer you a multifarious range of vehicles for as many purposes as Corporate or Group Travel, Sightseeing Tour or Professional Sports, Religious Convention or Bachelor/ette Party, or like a Wedding or Convention, and Trade Show, to School Field Trip or Political Campaign
Know the town…
- Pronounciation- /ˈprɒvɪnsˌtaʊn/
- New England town located at the extreme tip of Cape Cod in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, US
- coastal resort town
- Year-round population of just under 3,000
- Provincetown has a summer population of as high as 60,000.
- Nicknamed “P-town”
- Famous for- beaches, harbor, artists, tourist industry, and its status as a vacation destination for the LGBTQ community.
WE THE PromptCharters.com CAN RENDER YOU THE BEST COMPETITIVE RATED PACKAGE TO ENJOY THE CITY IN ALL ITS APPEAL
COME AND JOIN WITH US FOR A MEMORABLE TRIP!
Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum
- cranberry bogs along the Atlantic Ocean
- Just enjoy biking
- walking on miles of scenic trails
- enjoy swimming and fishing the ocean
- Cruise over to the Stellwagen Bank National
- Marine Sanctuary
- the 842-square mile one inhousing- whales, large sunfish, dolphins, seals.
- Dolphin Fleet Whale Watching cruises
- Enormous scope for seeing and doing on Commercial Street in Provincetown.
- From art galleries and historical buildings to lively night entertainment and restaurants.
- Ideal space for -group fishing excursion, whale watching, or a combination of the two.
- Just enjoy the mesmerising tip of Cape Cod and its white sandy beaches from the sea with half day and full day trips available.
The rankings were determined based on the average cost of each location’s cheapest available double room.
As such, the prices mentioned reflect the minimum amount travellers will have to spend to stay at a certain destination.
Only those hotels rated two stars or higher were considered for the survey.
Visitors to Provincetown will have to spend, on average, $217 per night for a double room.
That figure makes the coastal Massachusetts city the country’s most expensive destination.
Coming in as second most expensive is New Jersey’s Cape May with an average price of $204 per night.
Following closely in the number three spot is Martha’s Vineyard, which is located close to Provincetown in southern Cape Cod.
The most affordable double room in Martha’s Vineyard is averaging $202 nightly this summer.
The following table shows the ten most expensive destinations in the USA:
- Provincetown (Massachusetts) $217
- Cape May (New Jersey) $204
- Martha’s Vineyard (Massachusetts) $202
- Santa Monica (California) $199
- Old Orchard Beach (Maine) $192
- Calistoga (California) $186
- Kennebunkport (Maine) $184
- Ogunquit (Maine) $183
- Poipu (Hawaii) $176
- Boston (Massachusetts) $175