Get Charter Bus Rental quotes immediately for San Diego Motor Coach, San Diego Mini Bus, San Diego School bus, Tour Bus, Limousines, San Diego Entertainer, San Diego Executive, San Diego Limo Bus, San Diego Double Decker, San Diego Passenger Van and San Diego Public Transportation
You as the esteemed client of the promptbuscharters.com can cater to our bus charting services and we can offer you a multifarious range of vehicles for as many purposes as Corporate or Group Travel, Sightseeing Tour or Professional Sports, Religious Convention or Bachelor/ette Party, or like a Wedding or Convention, and Trade Show, to School Field Trip or Political Campaign
- Ferries run regularly between downtown’s Broadway Pier and the Convention Center and Coronado. The ride takes about 15 minutes, and one-way tickets cost $4.25 per person.
- Children younger than 4 ride for free.
- Ferry service from San Diego to Coronado begins at 9 a.m. and departs every hour on the hour.
- Ferry service from Corondao to San Diego begins at 9:30 a.m. and runs every hour leaving on the half hour.
- The last ferry leaves San Diego at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- The last ferry leaves Coronado at 9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- You can also catch a water taxi from any dock along San Diego Bay for a flat rate of $8 per person to most locations.
- However, water taxis only run on weekends between noon and 10 p.m.