Key West, a U.S. island city, is part of the Florida Keys archipelago. It’s also Florida’s southernmost point, lying roughly 90 miles north of Cuba. Famed for its pastel-hued, conch-style houses, it’s a cruise-ship stop also accessible from the mainland via the Overseas Highway. It’s known more for its coral reefs – destinations for diving and snorkeling – than for its beaches.
Key West City Attractions
1. Walk along Duval Street
2. Explore Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
3. Audubon House and Gallery
4. Catch a Sunset at Mallory Square
5. Take a Selfie at America’s Southernmost Point
6. Take a Day Trip to Dry Tortugas National Park
7. Visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
8. Tour Harry S. Truman Little White House
9. See the Treasures at Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
10. Martello Towers: Key West’s Defences
Key West Charter Bus Rental Services
Promptbuscharters.com is a leading charter bus rental company in Key West, Florida. We offer almost all types of charter buses which can be used for any of your charter bus events. Our charter bus rental services are not only the best but also affordable. Our charter bus support team will help you in any of your charter bus needs. If you choose promptbuscharters.com for your charter bus trip in Key West, you can make sure that your charter bus trip will be safe, comfortable, hassle free and economical too. Call us today at 1-877-456-9996 and ask for a free charter bus quote.