Sacramento, capital of the U.S. state of California, lies at the confluence of the Sacramento River and American River. The district of Old Sacramento harkens back to the city’s Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides. One of several museums in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum depicts the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad, one of the country’s earliest technological feats.
1. Old Sacramento
2. Crocker Art Museum
3. California State Capitol Museum
4. California State Railroad Museum
5. Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park
6. Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament
7. Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park
8. Capitol Park
9. Sacramento Zoo
10. American River Bicycle Trail
Promptbuscharters.com is a leading charter bus rental company in Sacramento. Our charter buses are most modern and most affordable. Our dedicated charter
bus team will help you plan your charter bus trip in Sacramento. So your charter bus trip will be safe, comfortable, hassle free and economical too.
Call us today at 1-877-456-9996 and ask for a free charter bus quote.