Fairbanks is the largest city in the Interior region of U.S state Alaska. Thousands of tourist come to this every year. You can find many tourist attractions here. Here’s the most important tourist attractions in Fairbanks.
1. Wickersham House (Museum)
2. Pioneer Park (Theme park exploring Alaska’s past)
3. Fairbanks Ice Museum (Multimedia shows & ice sculptures)
4. Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum (70 historic automobiles & guided tours)
5. Fairbanks Children’s Museum
6. Pioneer Air Museum
7. Wedgewood Wildlife Sanctuary
8. Golden heart plaza
9. Tanana Yukon Historical Society
10. Birch Hill Ski & Snowboard Area
Rent a charter bus is the best option for a comfortable and safe ride. Promptbuscharters.com is one of the charter bus service providers in Fairbanks.
Our rates are affordable and also we can offer most modern charter buses. Call us today in 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.