Richmond, the state capital of Virginia, lies on the James River in the heart of the state and has deep connections to two major eras in American history. Today, many of Richmond’s attractions tell the story of the Civil War. Here’s the most important tourist attractions in Richmond.
1. Canal Walk
2. Church Hill Historic District
3. White House of the Confederacy
4. Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
5. Virginia State Capitol
6. Valentine Museum and Richmond History Center
7. Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar
9. Richmond National Battlefield Park
10. John Marshall House
Promptbuscharters.com is a charter bus company in Richmond. Our charter buses are most modern and has an affordable rate. We also help you plan your charter bus trip to make your charter bus trip safe, comfortable and hassle free.
call us today in 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.