You might be interested to explore the Contemporary Art Museum of Raleigh (CAM Raleigh) along with its fame as the multimedia contemporary art gallery being located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
You will find here exhibitions of works by artists with regional, national, and international recognition.
You will find here exhibitions consisting of the works by Angel Otero, Marilyn Minter, and Jonathan Horowitz.
You might be interested to explore the CAM Raleigh having the most contemporary works of art and design possible—those still emerging, growing, and living.
Personalized, free field trips designed for school age students living with disabilities.
(Starts February 18, 2015)
- CAM Raleigh provides contemporary art learning experiences for K-12 students living with disabilities that include a customized museum tour and a hands-on take home arts activity (the entire program lasts 2 hours).
- Students receive innovative art and museum experiences that address the appropriate state standards for arts education, IEP goals (social skills, community living, communication, recreation and leisure awareness) career goals and independent living.
- All tours are by appointment.
- CAM Raleigh will provide requested accommodations and accessibility services such as sign language interpreters, captioning, large print, braille and/or audio versions of print materials; audio description and social stories and sensory/autism friendly environments.
- For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.261.5917
You might be interested to know that the promptbuscharters.com along with our competitive rates of tour package can make you love the place that you choose to visit and explore. With decades of experience in the field of charter rentals, the Prompt Bus Charters can make your trip a memorable one as well.
Call us get the quotes and enjoy!