Galveston is an island city on the Gulf Coast of Texas. West is bird-rich Galveston Island
State Park, with its trails, kayak launches and fishing spots.It is known for Moody Gardens, where giant glass pyramids house sharks, monkeys and other animals. Amusement rides and restaurants line Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier on the south shore. Stewart Beach and East Beach are on the island’s eastern end.
1. Texas Seaport Museum and the Elissa
2. Moody Gardens and Aquarium Pyramid
3. Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum
4. The Strand Historic District
5. Lone Star Flight Museum
6. Moody Mansion
7. 1892 Bishop’s Palace
8. Galveston Railroad Museum
9. The Grand 1894 Opera House
10. Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
Promptbuscharters.com is a charter bus company in Galveston. We offer most modern charter buses in an affordable rate. Call us today in 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.