Planning a trip to Orlando? Yes, we know! It can be overwhelming. From choosing attractions, hotels, modes of transport, places of dining, the thousands of options can have your mind spinning. But we’ve done the research and have 5 tips that will help you narrow down your choices to your specific criteria.
- Plan as early as you can: If you want to get the most out of your stay and money in Orlando we recommend you book as early as possible. From booking flights to hotels to theme park tickets, planning and booking early will save you lots of money. The cheapest months are January, September and November (avoid holiday weekends of course, it may cost you more and you’ll have to deal with larger crowds.
- Decide which attractions you specifically plan to visit: If you know anything about theme parks in Orlando, you know it may take you an hour just to get onto a ride, we’re talking about the best and most popular rides. This is why we recommend you specifically plan out which rides you plan to take, and how much time you plan to spend at each attraction/ride. If you plan and book early, you can get free fastpass+ and reserve your rides, so you could skip the lines altogether.
- Plan some Downtime: Theme parks can be exhausting, because they’re big! The Disney property alone is about 40 square miles, that’s 14 miles more than the city of Newark put together. So if you want to get the best out of your experience, plan breaks, so you can get some time to refresh and be back at it again to maximize your vacation time.
- Look for Freebies: From free Fastpass+ to reserve your rides in advance to free shuttles from the Orlando airport to Disney hotels, to Free water, and Medical supplies, there are lots of freebies to be taken advantage of.
- Make dining reservations in advance: If you’re looking to dine in at popular places, chances are they’re full, so do your due diligence and book then in advance. This is especially important for character dining and special restaurant experiences.
We are the local experts and we know how to help you get the most out of your trip to Orlando. So book with us today at Prompt Bus Charters! From Passenger Vans, Limousines, Minibuses, Motorcoaches, Party Buses, School Buses, we have the most up to date fleet in the market. Let us help you take your vacation to the next level.