Get Charter Bus Rental quotes immediately for San Diego Motor Coach, San Diego Mini Bus, San Diego School bus, Tour Bus, Limousines, San Diego Entertainer, San Diego Executive, San Diego Limo Bus, San Diego Double Decker, San Diego Passenger Van and San Diego Public Transportation
You might be knowing that making a trip through the USA is both fascinating and rewarding experience… and a bit expensive also.
However, with the right knowledge along with travel savvy attitude can make your trip interesting and thrilling for that matter.
You might be knowing that there are numerous public and privately-owned campgrounds catering to the needs of millions of campers using tents, travel trailers, motor homes or other types of RVs.
The Followings are the major types of campgrounds:
- National Recreation Reservation System
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Colorado State Parks
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Delaware State Parks
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites
- Iowa State Parks
- Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism
- Kentucky Department of Parks
- Louisiana Office of State Parks
- Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Mississippi Wildlife Fisheries & Parks
- Montana State Parks
- North Carolina State Parks
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
- New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation
- New Jersey Division of Parks and Forestry
- New Mexico State Parks
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation & Office of Parks Recreation and Historic Preservation
- Ohio State Parks
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- Pennsylvania State Parks
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Utah State Parks and Recreation
- Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Private Campgrounds
- Encore/ELS Reservations
- KOA Kampgrounds
- East Bay Regional Park District, California
- Estes Valley Recreation and Park District
- Josephine County Parks, Oregon
- Larimer County Department of Natural Resources, Colorado
- Lower Colorado River Authority Parks
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- NOVA Parks
- Oconee County Parks (South Carolina)
- OC Parks
- Ohio State Fair
- Santa Catalina Island Resort Services
- Snohomish County Parks and Recreation, Washington
- Stanislaus County Parks and Recreation
- State Camping Highlights
- Colorado Camping
- Florida Camping
- Georgia Camping
- Louisiana Camping
- New Mexico Camping
- North Carolina Camping
- New Hampshire Camping
- New York Camping
- Wisconsin Camping
- Indiana Camping
- California Camping
- Be aware of the “tourist traps” wherein businesses and restaurants charge inflated prices
Numerous popular tourist attractions in the USA are accumulating heavy tourist businesses around them. The point is that some of then are selling inferior products charging inflated prices for that matter…This is the truly the traps for the tourists like you. Just beware of them.
You might be knowing that at any popular point of tourism , you can find numerous gift shops, street vendors and restaurants surrounding it.
Solution- What you can at best do is to do away with such vendors and prefer a point of purchase away from the usual and attractive busy one.
- Avoid expensive trip-
- Solution-Getting around with cheap air travel/or You can depend on us the Prompt Bus Charters offering best competitive services with high professional experience as well
You might be knowing that every US airline offers tickets at reduced prices on most flights and needless to say that you should know how to bargain well.
The lowest fares are normally offered on advance-purchase, round-trip tickets that include a Saturday night stay.
You should try to buy tickets at least 3 weeks in advance
Just always including Saturday night in your round trip itinerary.
- Bus travel is an inexpensive alternative
You might be knowing that Bus travel-that too with an agency like the Prompt Bus Charters- having a decade experience in the field- is the cheapest means of transportation across the USA and bus stations are more common than airports.
- Train travel is very limited in the USA
It is interesting to note that rail travel in America has certain disadvantages like;
Solution-You should not opt it as the first preference.
Reversal of situation-
But, on the other hand, if you go for extensive travel between major cities, trains can be economical as well.
You might be knowing that Amtrak is the sole prime mode of American passenger rail line, rendering a thirty day pass for unlimited rail travel in any part of the United States.
Fare- Fare depends on the depending on the season, USA Rail passes costs nearly 350 fifty dollars.
It is much cheaper than multiple airplane or bus tickets.
- Inexpensive lodging can be a challenge
Finding an inexpensive place to stay can be a challenge, however here are some economical alternatives to a cheap motel or to over-stuffing a hotel room.
The Nominal solution for your rural side travel in the US-
A trip through the rustic side of the US means-
you can depend on the larger state and national parks and their campsites which can be rented for extremely low rates-as low as five dollars a night including a grill for cooking, space for tents, a communal toilet and a shower area.
Private campgrounds cost a little more but usually include some added amenities like hot water, swimming pool, Laundromat and grocery store.
For more info- camping tips page!
If you are travelling through the more rural parts of America, almost all of the larger state and national parks have campsites which can be rented for extremely low rates, sometimes as low as five dollars a night.
Moreover, numerous large universities rent out their dormitory rooms during the summer.
You might be knowing that many universities in the US are engaged in such a program. Typically you get a room and a shower for a modest price.
However, it should also be noted that most universities only have open dormitory space in the summer, between the end of June and the beginning of September.
All major cities have branches of the YMCA and YWCA that offers inexpensive lodging.
The room prices usually include showers, a place to sleep and sometimes a hot meal. YMCA lodging information.
Youth Hostels are not as common in the USA as they are in most European countries, but hostels are gaining in popularity throughout the USA.